Aside from this damn hectic week finally coming to an end soon and me being able to return to video making finally,
Origin has updates it's On the House game!
* Theme: Hospital - is now free to download and keep, get your hands on it while you can!
Steam news however!
*Five Nights at Freddy's 3 official trailer is out! And since being greenlit, it has since reached number 1 position in ONE DAY! You guys really love that game series don't you! This time the game shall be taking place in a spooky house like attraction, where the managers wanted to give back the true horrors of the pizzeria, so they searched for stuff in the closed lot and found many bits and pieces at first, even a paper doll (presumably the puppet), until they found something even better! Now the attraction has an animatronic as well! But something is not right, because this glitchy withered robot seems to be out for blood! I won't spoil what or who it is, search Scott Cawthon's trailer on youtube but be wary, the thumbnails always spoil it!
* GC sadly closing, everyone knows that, I might be doing something of a tribute to it now, which brings us to the next thing
* I did not forget about Lindy and Project Voice, sadly I didn't have time. HOWEVER! Now that GC is sadly closing, Project Voice gets even more attention, along with her bonus classes and one in particular among them! Also, Grand Chase fanfic: Battle Begins When Life Ends shall also get even more attention, as the closure (and I sadly have to say this) will give more reason for the backstory, and maybe, MAYBE make it slightly less of a dick move, as it will have my interpretation of how things go that will result in the closure (and yes, I still know that the title is a reference to Valkyrie Profile's signature motto thing, but it was on purpose, you will see why when I finish it)
* Also, VOID Elsword, the only and best Private Server alive, has outdone itself, shining like a beacon in Minecraft, they added all three third classlines for Ara/Elesis/Add, including first and second jobs, the Profession System, Drabaki and other stuff still not present in neither the NA or EU version (which is amazing because they use the files from the EU version, so they went far enough to get them from the KR version this time, just like how they were the first after Korrea to have Mastermind, however due to Japan not having the classes yet, Elesis and Add have their Korrean voices and not Japanese voices for the time being)
* I might not like League of Legends that much, but I am thinking of having one there, because some characters I like, also I kind of saw that there are only 4 monsters of the very bad kind (ones that have a ' in their names, Kha'Zix/Kog'Maw/Cho'Gath/Rek'Sai), and a team usually consists of 4 people, including a Support. Also seeing that (theoretically) all four are males, and neither are really support types, I came up with a female monster support type for their race/monster type. Soon to be revealed: Zai'Ren, the Beauty of the Void (and maybe rival to Ahri? huehuehue)
For now that is all for an update
Hope to see you guys soon enough once I'm able to get back here